• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Charger Police Squad Skin

jfiscus

Rap Master
Ouch, I was trying to be helpful. I thought this may have been one of your first ventures into the police fleet graphics area... We do a decent amount, and have never done one w/o reflective. But, it's always been specified that way by the departments. I do agree that most police striping packages we create or modify are boring, but around here in NKY it's more about conformity than looks.

Post up a link to your city's website or pics of other officer vehicles in your town w/o reflective on them so I can see what they look like.

formanek

Ouch, I was trying to be helpful. I thought this may have been one of your first ventures into the police fleet graphics area... We do a decent amount, and have never done one w/o reflective. But, it's always been specified that way by the departments. I do agree that most police striping packages we create or modify are boring, but around here in NKY it's more about conformity than looks.

Post up a link to your city's website or pics of other officer vehicles in your town w/o reflective on them so I can see what they look like.

Sorry. I feel bad for jumping all over you. As I said one of my waitstaff pissed me off, I get home and am defensive because I sure couldn't punch the waitress. :Oops:

I read it negatively so I was honest and I should have ignored it. I will send you candy.

Attached is a image of what this car is replacing. Again, accept my apologies.

Attachments

• IMG_2402.jpg
    IMG_2402.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 49

HulkSmash

I agree, we have never done non reflective police, fire, or ambulances. It's actually required here

letterman7

I agree, we have never done non reflective police, fire, or ambulances. It's actually required here

It's probably an either state to state or municipality requirement. There are no national requirements for police vehicles to be reflective. I have a couple municipalities that request no reflective as a) it saves money and b) they can hide easier. My local uses reflective only on the front fascia and rear fascia for crash avoidance.. they figure if someone can't see a bright white vehicle with bright gold and black and flashing lights from the side, they deserve to run into them...