• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap Vinyl

schurms

Looking for a cheap calandered vinyl. 3.5 mil would be OK , what kind of pricing you guys getting ? Removable would be nice too.

Bruce

luggnut

for printing or cut vinyl... the general formulations (briteline, shinerite and other rebrands) is pretty cheap, don't know if they have a removable though.

Letterbox Mike

For printing, General Formulations Concept 203 gloss permanent, 201 matte permanent, or 204 gloss removable and 202 matte removable. It's cheap, not the absolute cheapest out there, but it is about $50-60 per roll less than 3651, prints and applies wonderfully and seems to hold up well (we've been using it for about 3-4 years now).

luggnut

For printing, General Formulations Concept 203 gloss permanent, 201 matte permanent, or 204 gloss removable and 202 matte removable. It's cheap, not the absolute cheapest out there, but it is about $50-60 per roll less than 3651, prints and applies wonderfully and seems to hold up well (we've been using it for about 3-4 years now).

thats my experience too... but when we used their lam (i think or it was a really cheap one anyway) the prints faded rather quickly.

Letterbox Mike

Never tried their laminate, we still use Oraguard 210 on it, but we rarely laminate the stuff since it's usually used for short term signs.