• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheeep banner material

trakers

Hey dudes,

What brand do you guys use for very short term banners, in particular a material that prints at least OK on the 1304?

I need to start running an ad campaign for our shop using banners and I don't want to use the good Zeelon material we use for customers since our banners won't be up but a week or so before we change them out.

I guess I've already checked Fellers, etc. but hoping for some off brand stuff that is cheap.

Cheers.

FatCat

Yup, the Peak works great on my 1204, and Grimco's Key brand works well too, but it's wound with the print side in. Both are around .17¢ sq/ft.

*I did a 3x8 for the landscaper next to our shop back in March and it's been up all year - still looks great, no fading or tearing.

d fleming

Anything that advertises my shop is made from the best I have, regardless of time up. If only one person sees it I want them to see the best I have to offer.

trakers

Thanks for the ideas guy.

Typically the same on quality of displays, but these will only be seen by cars going 45mph from 100 feet away for a week each, so not concerned about using our best material.

J

john1

I have a friend who does pre press work and printed banners only and he did one in tyvek the other day. Looked like paper but you couldn't rip it when i tried and is waterproof.

Not sure if it's expensive or not but may be a option.

cmaxdesigns

Denco Sales offers their Aspire brand 13 oz outdoor banner material at $.13 a sqft. I use it all the time for customers and I would say it is comparable to Key Banners 13oz. I am sure you can go to their website and find out who the local rep is in your area.