• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas Window decorations

TommyFastLane

We are selling Static Cling Christmas Window graphics. One of the salesmen here used to paint windows but now we only do the static cling. Do you guys sell anything like this? How is it or has it been going for you?

JimmyG

Personally, I am not a fan of static cling vinyls for store window graphics...too many conditions can go wrong or not work for the (usually) customer applied signage....I reserve static cling stuff for car sales lots on their vehicle window prices...

For Holiday graphics, multicolor splashes, I use Oracal 631 removable matte white for the "base" with cheap calendered vinyl colors overlayed on top....Given the graphics will be up for near 2 months, they look bright (gotta have a white or pastel colour base), and window cleaners that market the store on a weekly basis won't harm the graphics...Oracal 631 is easily removed when the season is over....Surely reckon there are other brands of "removable" exhibition vinyl that could be used also....