• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chrome Vinyl

I have a customer wanting 500 6"X10" decals. Wants cut vinyl so it hard for people to remove. I'm looking for a good roll of vinyl from a supplier or better yet a place that will do them. I contacted Gill Line but they do not do them.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jason

J

john1

I'd look at someone who can print chrome foil onto a clear adhesive. You are not going to want to weed out 500 of any chrome stickers. Trust me.

JoshLoring

Just use a chrom vinyl like Oracal. Chrome is actually easier to weed then regular vinyl. Just make sure you cut a weed border and use a 60 degree blade.

CheapVehicleWrap

Just use a chrom vinyl like Oracal. Chrome is actually easier to weed then regular vinyl. Just make sure you cut a weed border and use a 60 degree blade.

100% Agreed. I used to do TONS and tons of them.
Again... if your blade is set perfectly it will last for a LONG, LONG time even cutting metal.