• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CiberSupply is the MAN!

wallswag

I was having issues with my new graphtec CS5000-60 Cutter Plotter for over a week and had many orders to fulfill.

CiberSupply was generous enough to let me call him up and he guided me threw some possible problems and we made sure everything was working smoothly.

I later had problems thinking it was my flexi sign software and again CiberSupply was here to help me. He connected to my computer and went through the settings I had and walked me through even more settings on my Graphctec cutter and got it working for me.

Thanks a lot man for taking so much time just to help someone out. We definitely could benefit from having more helpful and kind people like you in the world.

Thanks again and have a good one!

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Ditto! I didn't have a technical issue but I did order a replacement cutting strip for my CE5000-60. Which he had in stock and shipped the same day.

Thanks!