• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cj-500 question

anozira02

Can anyone tell me if the sequence are the same to get into the Cj-500 service manual as the Fj-52s ? I just installed new print heads in the Cj. and sure would love to know how to get in there to set the head ranking.
Thanks,

CS-SignSupply

Push and hold each in this order, then Power On

RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT

If I recall correctly. Such and oldie but goody machine the CJ-500

sfr table hockey

Can anyone tell me if the sequence are the same to get into the Cj-500 service manual as the Fj-52s ? I just installed new print heads in the Cj. and sure would love to know how to get in there to set the head ranking.
Thanks,

You do have to do the full "up left right down then left down right" then all three " left down right " and sub power ( just for those who look into this post and wonder what to do to get into the service menu on the older Rolands.

Yes, it's the same for both printers. The Cj is harder to do because of the key pad bubbles and not the button type. You may have to do it a few times to get the whole sequence right but they are identical.