• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CLEAR STATIC CLING QUESTIONS?

NEWBIEDCAMP

WHAT PROCESS ARE YOU USEING FOR DOUBLE SIDED CLEAR CLING? COLOR-WHITE-K-WHITE-COLOR OR COLOR-WHITE-COLOR? AND WHAT IS IT COSTING YOU IN INK A SQUARE FOOT?

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
ok cool. i recently got some complaints of them falling off and i never heard before so i was inquiring. c-w-k-w-c i was told was a little heavy and that's the first i heard that too.
ooooh, a clear boarder. No, I don't - but there is another thread about static clings and someone said you need to do that. However, that conversation got a little confusing because I think the person that said you needed a clear boarder was printing on the clingy side of the cling. Don't do that and you should be good. Haven't had any fall off from weight AFIK, but the cling does not like cold weather - and the cold will cause them to fall off.