• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Client emails that make your day! :)

AUTO-FX

A warm fuzzy is nice - I got some pretty good thank you emails when i was running the bodyshop, but none since i'm back in this business. Guess I suck.
heheheh....

WildWestDesigns

I actually get quite a few. It's nice getting paid, but a compliment goes a long way!

Absolutely. People are so quick to say when something is wrong, but when everything is good(or even better then good) they just go on their marry way. No "news" is good "news" in their minds I guess.

I did some very basic graphics on a small enclosed trailer last Summer. The guy came to pick it up and loved it...a LOT.
As he walked around it and gazed with love in his eyes, he said "Oh man....I just...just want to......F**k it! Yea baby!!!"

I was..speechless, which seldom happens.

Signs 101 SERIOUSLY needs a like button! :wink:

TheSnowman

Attachments

• like.jpg
    like.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 74

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
That's better than one I got...

Hey Rick,

"YOU SUCK, I hope they find your bloated, dead carcass next to a pile of empty cans of Colt 45 and Xanax in a cheap, broken down motel near Gilroy because you have no reason to live!!! You send me crap like that again and I will personally lather you with gravy and let loose a pack of rabid pugs!!!!"

Sincerely and Affectionately,
Mr X

I can't decide - is the gravy part a good thing or a bad thing? :doh:

G

Ginger

We just got this email today, never gets old getting rave reviews:

Thank you sooooo much for fixing our sign!!!!
It has been bugging me to death so I am excited to have it fixed
I printed out the invoice you sent and we will get your check in the mail next week.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

GypsyGraphics

haven't had much time here lately, been super busy... but i just had to pop in and say...
OMG... just got off the phone with a client who said something like "oh it's awesome" and guess what response popped into my head????

"don't ya just wanna F it" ... thank god it didn't pop out of my mouth!

i sooo could have said it to this guy and he would have thought it was hysterical... but what came out of my mouth was... "i'm so glad you're pleased."

could i be more F'n professional!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but OMG i'm just dying to say it!

thanks a F'n lot Border!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Got a nice one today from the US Army on a big project we just finished up.

"The hallway looks AWESOME. The staff and faculty here at the FMS, along with the present and future students who will walk through our hallway for many years to come, want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to you and all of the contributing members of Sightline. You have been extremely flexible, patient, and helpful throughout the entire process, and your product is nothing less than superior in both quality and craftsmanship. Thank you so much! CPT (omitted)"

:smile:

Border

haven't had much time here lately, been super busy... but i just had to pop in and say...
OMG... just got off the phone with a client who said something like "oh it's awesome" and guess what response popped into my head????

"don't ya just wanna F it" ... thank god it didn't pop out of my mouth!

i sooo could have said it to this guy and he would have thought it was hysterical... but what came out of my mouth was... "i'm so glad you're pleased."

could i be more F'n professional!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but OMG i'm just dying to say it!

thanks a F'n lot Border!

Glad you like it! These days, when someone shows me something I like I'll say "you know what that makes me wanna do?":loveya:...and chuckle.

:Big Laugh

ddarlak

Go Bills!
rick, one of my personalities absolutly loves that.

border, i won't be as professional as gg next time that phrase is appropriate, it will have to slither past my teeth....

Si Allen

Yes! I do enjoy compliments and thank yous ... but what I really appreciate ... they add in $20 and say "Have lunch on me!"

:rock-n-roll: