• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clipart Needed to Match This...

BrianKE

I have a customer who has the image below on their website but don't know where the image within the top arc came from. They now want a sign with this clipart or something similar.

Does anyone recognize or know where I might obtain this or a similar image? Please keep in mind that I would prefer to do this with vinyl (not printed). And yes I know the image sucks, that is all they gave me!

I have searched Google images but have not come up with much.

TIA,

Attachments

• mountain.jpg
    mountain.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 43
i have seen more than my fair share of half baked mountain/stream scenes and i've never run across this one...i'd get busy recreating because of the subject matter it should be fairly painless.

SignManiac

You shouldn't have a hard re drawing that, it looks like there's enough to go on. Not everything in the world is clip art. Sometimes you have to resort to skill. I think it would be a great learning exercise for you.

Pat Whatley

Get a larger, better copy if they've got it. If not blow that one up on the copier, break out the vellum and Sharpies and trace it. You should be able to get it closer than anyone should expect. Scan it, trace it, cut it.