• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clipart Needed: Wheat Plant

S

scarface

Hey, i have a client sign i need to get a piece of wheat clipart for similar to the image below. Can anyone point me in the direction to where to find any, PM is fine as well.

This is being done in cut vinyl yellow also.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Picture-001.jpg
    Picture-001.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 100
S

scarface

I couldn't seem to get it right looking when i did thats why i'm asking for anyone generous to help me out pointing me in the right direction to get this ready for cut vinyl.

:thankyou:

Vinylman

Dave Drane

Oh Come On Now Fred:

Such a blatant commercial solicitation.:frustrated:

Cant you just point him to a FREE piece of clipart?:doh::wink:

REALLY!!! $4.95 how outrageous to think that anyone would come to our little shop and be expected to pay that kind of money for us to do a service for them, and then have the audacity to expect to have us charge them for artwork.

Oh the humanity!

Where's the compassion?? :rolleyes::wink:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're a funny dude Vinylman:thumb:

jscarl

Ther's a forum that passes it out. Sometimes it looks good, sometimes it don't. Sometimes it's virus free, some times it's not... For $4.95 you are clean and ready to go.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ther's a forum that passes it out. Sometimes it looks good, sometimes it don't. Sometimes it's virus free, some times it's not... For $4.95 you are clean and ready to go.

pops_blinking.gif
And there's even a convenient search box on the home page at Signs 101!