• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cold, frigid hello from NE

qringer

Today is a great day to be indoors here in Lincoln, Nebraska as I'm sure it is elsewhere in the Northern 48. My name is Wayne and I own/operate ArthurQ Architectural Products as a side enterprise. I also own Ringer Roofing & Skylight Inc., which actually pays the bills March-November.
My idea behind ArthurQ was to incorporate LED lighting into plaster/resin molds to come up with some interesting designs. So far, I've had next to no luck actually selling my designs, but I keep at it anyway. The latest projects that I am working on are a series of plaster base designs for edge-lit acrylics. I'm still a couple weeks (which can be translated a month or more) away from launching them.
Look forward to know some of you down the road.

AUTO-FX

Welcome to the show! I talked with my friend in Buffalo, Wyoming this morning around 7AM - he said it was minus 9. Wayne (GAC05) says its around 80 in Guam. That sounds much nicer.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

LED is the furure indeed .. there is a LED company on the East coast here that did the NY City new years eve ball plus is lighting up NY, started in his garage, and also makes creative lamps and uses with LED so keep at it.

B-RAD Graphics

:Welcome: from snowy NJ .. Interesting work..I am sure there is a market for the sports..Just need to get to the right people with the money. :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.........................

Do you happen to know mushputz ??​
I hear he visits your area quite often.... I think......:doh: