• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colex Tech?

mbasch

Anyone know if an independent tech who can help us trouble shoot our colex sharp cut? We have been down for 3 days and can't even get colex to respond to our open ticket for support.

mbasch

Their support used to be great. Just not sure what is happening over there. They told us yesterday we would hear from the tech by EOD and nothing but crickets. Still nothing half way through today. We are getting a bit desperate to get it up and running.

Anyone in the Atlanta area with a colex willing to sell us some cut time?

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
Their support used to be great. Just not sure what is happening over there. They told us yesterday we would hear from the tech by EOD and nothing but crickets. Still nothing half way through today. We are getting a bit desperate to get it up and running.

Anyone in the Atlanta area with a colex willing to sell us some cut time?
I can be onsite tomorrow if you need assistance

VTX Tools

Anyone know if an independent tech who can help us trouble shoot our colex sharp cut? We have been down for 3 days and can't even get colex to respond to our open ticket for support.
Contact Jim Church at TriTec USA. He's very knowledgeable and has lot of experience with Colex cutters

What is the issue with your colex?
I have fixed/solved many problems and I am sure plenty of other people here have as well. We may be able to save you some time and/or money and give you a quick fix.