• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Collecting Opinions on Oce/Acuity printers

Omni

Hello,

I am considering purchasing an Oce Arizona or Fuji Acuity flatbed printer. Does anyone have any experiences with these printers that they could share? Any technical problems?
We print a lot of coroplast, and I am wondering which ink type is preferable and if you use an adhesion promoter.

Thank you.

SebastienL

:Welcome: to :signs101:

We've been using an Accuity for about a year and a half now with no problem. Other than regular maintenance, I think it has been down for maybe 5-6 days in that period.
We print on Coroplast, Dibond, acrylic, PVC, styrene, primed MDF, steel, aluminum. Never, ever used adhesion promoter. Just make sure to clean the substrate properly before printing.
What I love with this printer is it can print white.

Good luck!

OahuBrad

We have an Oce Arizona 550GT, with a static suppression bar. Our machine prints 6 days a week without any issues since it's installation 6 months ago. Celtec has been proven to be the worst substrate to print onto. I have experience in the past with an Oce Arizona 250GT without a static suppression bar and couldn't believe the difference now that we have one.

CS-SignSupply-TT

As you are checking out OCE/ACUITY, do not sell yourself short on the CET COLOR (Jack Skidmore), MILANO UV HYBRID (John Nelson or Keith Faulkner, Splash of Color), and the FLORA (Ron Ball, graphixdirect.com)