• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Correction questions

GoodPeopleFlags

In Omega 2.6, on the Plot page in the 123, I'm looking at the Color Correction list and trying to figure out which one is best for whatever file I want to print, be it a photo, .tif or spot colors. Where can I find a list that explains when & why you should choose a particular one? In the Help, it explains a few but not all.

The job I currently want to print is a file I created in Photoshop that has a Black to Red gradient background. I've got it looking pretty good but wondering if I fool around with the Color Correction choices if I can't get it to look even better.

Also, if you happen to know of any Omega tutorials, that would be great. I know a fairly good amount about Omega and the Edge but I don't think I'm getting the full potential out of them! And their Help files aren't very helpful.