• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color for brown traffic/park sign

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
I've got a local customer who wants brown reflective signage for a rail-to-trail path. I did a little googling but came up empty - anybody have an approximate Pantone for the brown the gubmint uses? It's only about 20 ft² so I was just gonna print it.

Patentagosse

To satisfy my curiosity, I took a look at the link and the forementioned PMS... which I placed next to the 3M brown Scotchlite in my chart... well to be spot on I'd take the PMS above...

Attachments

• Brun.jpg
    Brun.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 157

Fernando M.

Hi all! A bit old of a post but I know surfers from the future will come here for advise or tips on this matter. Here I go! Very first post here! Been reading all these helpful tips for years and decided to be part of the family! As I speak, I'm working on park signs for Palo Alto California. Took me a while getting that brown tone right. Very close to the tone found on Oracal 651 080 (brown). My Roland True Vis VG540 Prints it very good with just RGB 63,41,28. Hope this helps someone!