• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

color inconsistent

mechman

HI,I have a LEC-330 and LEC-540 UV printer. I have production print jobs that we do over and over during the day on both machines. I notice that the colors can be very inconsistent even though we are using the same ripped files. The most noticeable shift is magenta or green. We are shaking the ink cartridges before putting them in, the test prints show all the nozzles on both machines are there with some minor deflections. Wipers and captops have been regularly replaced, we manually clean the printer at least once a week. I am using the latest Versaworks with the generic high opacity white profile. The room is temperature and humidity controlled (40%. The media is Lexan polycarbonate. We have antistatic carbon fiber brushes on the machine, and have tried an ionizing air gun by hand on sheets with no noticeable effect on color. Thanks in advance for your help.