• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color profiles for hp l 360

Does anyone have a profile for 3m advanced egp 7930 for the hp l 360 latex printer?

3M has been working with Grimco and other suppliers to get some of their traffic materials certified for latex printing. Both AEGP and HIP are already certified as of recently. For temporary usage with the use of 1170 overlay after printing. The profiles are available through Grimco or 3M. You can probably get them through your supplier you bought the L360 from. The color is good for most standard MUTCD colors using pantones. Some stuff doesn't quite match up though.

PS Can't stand the AEGP. Like the price point and the reflectivity but don't like trimming it. Takes alot alot of ink to get a good color. Material is very porus. Suggest nothing lower then 12 pass. 120%. After those things then your stuck with these huge, obviously visible watermarks. If you can even call them watermarks. They are like prints. Like someone did a step and repeat every 12" of the 3M logo. Get over yourself 3M. We know it's your material you don't have to shout it to the whole world. The EGP watermarks are perfect easy to see but hardly visible if your not looking for it. You print a parking lot sign on AEGP and you have little marks all over the place. AHHHHHHHHHHH....... had such high hopes for this material when I heard about it coming out. Killed every hope with that watermark. Plus we reuse aluminum all the time on our trucks. Temporary Traffic Control. If you resheet a sign with AEGP you can see the color of the text and sheeting behind it.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
You're blaming this on media and not the 360? I say stupid printer all the way. Especially if prints were fine with another printer.