• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color settings VS-640

Farmboy

A while back I had to re-install VW. After, I just can't seem to get back to deep rich colors on my 640 but am fine on the SP-300i. The same file prints great on the 300, but dull on the 640. Queue settings are the same on both printers. (Max Impact) Any suggestions on something I might be missing. Thinking about having a tech come out and just go though both machines and bring them back up to specs.

Gene@mpls

Check my thread- http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...issues-with-Versaworks-and-Roland-spot-colors

and see if it is what you are experiencing. I am working with Roland tech thru my local tech on this problem now. And it does seem to
be the darker colors. They sent me a spot color chart to print- check the differences between the library cmyk and what is sent to the
printer. BTW I got VW 5.2 with my RF640 ( same as a VS except no cutter ) and tried updating to 5.3.2. Gene

Attachments

• Roland spot colors2-  5.16.15.jpg
    Roland spot colors2- 5.16.15.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 52