• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant Colorado 1630 ink pump hoses short life .

Ameriprint LLC

Coming up on 2 years old I have had to have the ink pump hoses replaced 3 times. Now they need to be replaced again after not even 6 months. Has anyone else had this problem?. at $110 for travel time and $285 per hour service I have had enough with this printer.

edcooleyar

Premium Subscriber
Coming up on 2 years old I have had to have the ink pump hoses replaced 3 times. Now they need to be replaced again after not even 6 months. Has anyone else had this problem?. at $110 for travel time and $285 per hour service I have had enough with this printer.
Have you considered servicing the machine yourself? We went through canon’s tech training and have done all the service ourselves. The Tech Service Manuals are extremely easy to follow and walk you through all maintenance procedures.

Ameriprint LLC

Have you considered servicing the machine yourself? We went through canon’s tech training and have done all the service ourselves. The Tech Service Manuals are extremely easy to follow and walk you through all maintenance procedures.
I would do that in a heart beat. How do I go about signing up for that?