• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Anyone that has a colorado m series, im trying to do the ink calculations and i would love to know the CORRECTION FACTOR & $/MILILITER. If you can help me with that.
You can log into the machine via the IP address and get exact data from a CSV file. if you're running onyx, i forgot the button, but there is a button you can push to get you to the admin of the colorado. You can export the day usage of the machine.

So you could run a test job of 1 square meter and get the exact ink usage for that job.

NEWBIEDCAMP

You can log into the machine via the IP address and get exact data from a CSV file. if you're running onyx, i forgot the button, but there is a button you can push to get you to the admin of the colorado. You can export the day usage of the machine.

So you could run a test job of 1 square meter and get the exact ink usage for that job.
I am running onyx. If you remember the button please let me know.