• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorcamm

jagsouthern

I had a PC-60 a few years ago and thought it was good for making die cut decals and small multi-color prints. The biggest problem I had was printhead failures; expensive, expensive. If you want to be competitive with other digital printers this is not going to do it. Get the refills from Zeronine too.

iSign

if you do a search on this and other forums... you will find the vast majority opinions will range for advising against it, to serious bashing of that technology. The main issues I am aware of are banding & the far more expensive costs per square foot... even compared to the edge, which is now considered very expensive by inkjet standards. Thermal is good technology, but the edge is so far superior to the colorcamm... that I don't think there are any situations where getting one would be a good idea, unless it was not only free... but also not intending to get used for profit.

jagsouthern

I think iSign hit the nail on the head when he said about the ColorCamm "not intending to get used for profit". I was never truly competitive against anyone with real digital capabilities when I had my PC-60. The headaches far exceeded the satisfied smiles.

Pro Image

As Isign pointed out they had their time and place and now its gone.............If your going to use it as a cutter OK but for the printing Its slow and will cost you a arm and leg to print with......