• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ColorPainter Non OEM Inks

Signs2000

I am contemplating switching to a non-OEM ink for my 64s. If you are running or have tried another ink in your 64s can you let me know what happened. I do not want resellers or manufacturers to respond so if you respond please let me know your company name and where you're located. I have heard not so good things about other inks and what honest experiences only. Thank you.

benjercorp

Try tech ink inks they are one of the best alternative solvent base ink, Well they are a Subsidiary of HP. PM If interested..

encadtech

Ok - I had a colorpainter 64s - www.visualformix.com has plug and play refills - are 100% compatible - no need to flush lines or any other BS. Color gamuts were right on the money. $100.00 gets a liter bag w/ chip - you simply change out your old bag and cartridge out of your oem plastic cartridge - I would highly recommend.