• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors look kind of Green?

RSR571

I have a Muhto LT 64" I am running Onyx postershop and when I am printing on IJ180C some of my colors (blue,grays,yellows) have a greenish hue to them. I have tried 3 different profiles and one is not really any better than the other. Just wondering if there is any suggestions. I have no problem with my other materials so I think it has to be a profile problem? The big problem is if I get a picture and it has grays and blues in it. Thanks for any suggestions.

MVIP

I have same problem with my valuejet and onyx.

I am printing cmyk.

could be an onyx thing.

-matt

fozzyber

you could add a bit of M into your ink limits and see if that does not help. It could cut some of the C Y out.

zgraphics

i have the same problem, my grays come out greenish... Is there a profile that i can download to avoid this pain in the neck..thanks for any tips...zgraphics

GK

Our greys and black/white gradient fades used to do this before we properly calibrated the machine and profiled it for each of our medias we use.

MVIP

Our greys and black/white gradient fades used to do this before we properly calibrated the machine and profiled it for each of our medias we use.

Are you using the valuejet too? Are you using onyx too? What are you making your profiles with?

Thanks!
-Matt

GK

Are you using the valuejet too? Are you using onyx too? What are you making your profiles with?

Thanks!
-Matt

No we are not using the ValueJet but we are using Onyx and I am making the profiles with equipment from X-Rite w/ ProfileMaker 5 from GretagMacbeth.