• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Comic Sans redone, it's great and it's free!

AnthonyRalano

Awesome. When people ask for Comic Sans now I can say " I am truly sorry but traditional Comic Sans is only offered in prison and at a few of our competitors, but we do offer Comic Neue".

AnthonyRalano

comic neue.jpg oh yeah!

SignosaurusRex

...uuhg:covereyes:...might as well add it to the archives now. Sooner or later, someone is gonna come in and pay big bucks for it on their 'Grocery-cart Retrieval Service' trailer :ROFLMAO:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
At least Comic Sans has character. This has none. One would be hard pressed to come up with a typeface more lacking in personality than this effort.

Perhaps there is a use for it in text that you don't want anyone to actually read. Maybe product liability disclosures and contract fine print. Like on over-the-counter medicines where they tell you that as a side effect you could swallow your tongue or something equally pleasant.This utterly blah typeface would be perfect.

MikePro

lol, "make your lemonade stand look like a fortune 500 company!"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 9.06.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 9.06.20 AM.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 42