• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Compadre laminator/mounter for sale

michellerose

Our volume on mounting has changed and we are getting a smaller machine for space. The Compadre is an entry level laminator designed to satisfy the small to medium sign shop market. This laminator incorporates the original nip roll design and configuration with a maximum working width of 64 inches. The Compadre allows for more reliable print laminating and mounting at faster throughput speeds up to 20 fpm. It features a six inch nominaldiameter steel non-crowned silicone covered nip roll assembly with gap adjustment from -1/16 to ¾” inch. The rollers are straight and concentrically ground to yielding less print distortion and wrinkling. The heated top nip roll features preset heat assist for warming up pressure sensitive over-laminates resulting in a perfectly smooth output. The rollers are made of high release silicone for easy cleaning. The Compadre comes standard with two unwind supply shafts, one finished product windup shaft and one release liner windup.

Machine measures 84” X 55” 25” deep

Asking: $8,000 - used but in good condition

Note: no compressor.

*I talked to someone who said these machines can use a $150 Home Depot compressor.

Purchase info:
07-20-2018 Ship date

View attachment 172253
Mass General Brigham
617-724-7709
mrose1@mgb.org
Boston, MA