• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cool images of the surface of Mars

cptcorn

adad
Reminds me of White Sands in New Mexico... If you guys ever get the chance to go there, its pretty awesome!

jiarby

I appreciate velcro and pens that write upside down and all but do we need to spend 100's of billions of dollars to drive a RC Cart around on another planet??

Yep, they found ice on the moon.... so what!? There is plenty of water here already.

Let ET spend HIS money and come find US... we have better uses for the resources here

Eric..
they are cool photos though

torrey

Frontier Exploration

I appreciate velcro and pens that write upside down and all but do we need to spend 100's of billions of dollars to drive a RC Cart around on another planet??

Yep, they found ice on the moon.... so what!? There is plenty of water here already.

Let ET spend HIS money and come find US... we have better uses for the resources here

I don't think I can respond to this without sounding rude, which isn't my intention, but COME ON! I can't believe some people still can't see what's down the road.

Yes, great pics. Thanks for sharing the link.