• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corebridge

Nigel

Hi folks,

I am looking to implement a business Management software from leads mgt, invoicing, workflow etc . 20 employees, electric sign, digital prints and awnings here

I ve been looking at cyrious and casper but the interface looks very busy, and look so complicated to enter data and trained employees on, it looks it s drawn from MS Access lol.

shopvox looks better but I am gearing towards Corebridge.

any feeds from Corebridge users ?????

thank you

Nigel

Signed Out

I am a current shopvox user... Wondering if you ended up going with corebridge? How do you like it?

Hi folks,

I am looking to implement a business Management software from leads mgt, invoicing, workflow etc . 20 employees, electric sign, digital prints and awnings here

I ve been looking at cyrious and casper but the interface looks very busy, and look so complicated to enter data and trained employees on, it looks it s drawn from MS Access lol.

shopvox looks better but I am gearing towards Corebridge.

any feeds from Corebridge users ?????

thank you

Nigel

rmaclucy

We are using Corebridge and it works great for us. Pretty easy to understand and train. Love that you can email over proofs and quotes fairly easily and the customer can pay with their credit card right on site.

Signed Out

We are using Corebridge and it works great for us. Pretty easy to understand and train. Love that you can email over proofs and quotes fairly easily and the customer can pay with their credit card right on site.

When emailing proofs to customers, does it look to the customer as though you are sending them the proof/quote personally? With shopvox anything sent out gets to the customer via shopvox.com. ( for example it will say steve@signcompany via shopvox.com as the sender.) And the body of the email gets sent as a jpeg. This can cause issues if the customer's browser doesn't automatically display images, they have to click a button to allow images to be displayed. Also sometimes it will filter these emails out because of the "via shopvox.com" it can land in a spam folder.

It just isn't thought out well so our shop doesn't even use that feature in shopvox.

T_K

I've used CASper in the past, and it really is a complicated interface with a high learning curve. We also frequently had issues connecting to the database, and we'd have to waste an hour calling into customer service for them to hit the reset button.

WildWestDesigns

When emailing proofs to customers, does it look to the customer as though you are sending them the proof/quote personally? With shopvox anything sent out gets to the customer via shopvox.com. ( for example it will say steve@signcompany via shopvox.com as the sender.) And the body of the email gets sent as a jpeg. This can cause issues if the customer's browser doesn't automatically display images, they have to click a button to allow images to be displayed. Also sometimes it will filter these emails out because of the "via shopvox.com" it can land in a spam folder.

It just isn't thought out well so our shop doesn't even use that feature in shopvox.

One other concern that I would have with this way of doing something, is that using remote images that a user has to download to view, could be used as a vector for malware. That's why I typically don't have it enabled on my end and only allow it when I know where it's coming from. For those that remember Outlook Express, this was a security issue in that program as well (Although I did like that program otherwise).

Granted, it's an issue when I sent graphics in my e-newsletters, but it is something that I would be aware of. And be in the practice of not allowing it out of the gate.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs

I do not use the proof review feature in Shopvox. IMO it is too cumbersome. We are a really small shop. For most of our projects I am sending a quote along with a proof, so I just attach the proof as an "asset". It is not quite as slick (no customer feedback or approval buttons), but is much simpler and it keeps the proofs in the system. I was concerned about emails from Shopvox going to customer spam, but it rarely has been an issue. In some cases it gives me an excuse to follow up on the quote, blaming it on the "estimating system".