• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x5 acting up again!

Turbophein

so the last 2 days weird things have been happening again...

every time i start up corel all, the windows/dockers i've opened are closed now.

Also every time i click to move a curve or group it copies and pastes it automatically. its annoying!

Anyone have any ideas? I looked around corel for a good 25-30 min and haven't found anything to change that would help.

thanks

signage

Try restarting Corel while holding down the F8 key! Warning it will reset Corel to its default setting so any saved/custom work setting will be reset to the default!

signage

so the last 2 days weird things have been happening again...

every time i start up corel all, the windows/dockers i've opened are closed now.

Also every time i click to move a curve or group it copies and pastes it automatically. its annoying!

Anyone have any ideas? I looked around corel for a good 25-30 min and haven't found anything to change that would help.

thanks

Holding down the space bar causes this! Have you tried rebooting your comuter?

Turbophein

Holding down the space bar causes this! Have you tried rebooting your comuter?

I'm in the middle of a print but i will try as soon as it is done.

And the space bar trick is new to me, but that could save some time over ctrl+c / ctrl+V

At least i learn something every time i have issues with corel! :thumb:

SignManiac

Have you downloaded the latest service patches? I'm running X5 on win7 64 bit with no issues. Do you have enough memory in your machine? Have you gotten your flu shots yet?

Turbophein

Have you downloaded the latest service patches? I'm running X5 on win7 64 bit with no issues. Do you have enough memory in your machine? Have you gotten your flu shots yet?

i have a 1TB hard drive maybe using 20% of it. i haven't done any patches yet no. i will look into it.

thanks