• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x6vs Corel x7 vs Corel x6 Technical suite

k_graham

I have an X4 and X6, I would like to upgrade the X4 but see lots of complaints of X7 issues.

Plus X7 probably uses yet another format, If I did go X7 I probably need a Macro so perhaps a key combination would auto save to 6

Alternative might be if Corel would allow upgrade from X4 regular to X6 Technical suite. Anyone here use X6 technical suite, and do you find the Cad features useful?

Recommendations?

Thanks.

Ken

k_graham

I have an X4 and X6, I would like to upgrade the X4 but see lots of complaints of X7 issues.

Plus X7 probably uses yet another format, If I did go X7 I probably need a Macro so perhaps a key combination would auto save to 6

Alternative might be if Corel would allow upgrade from X4 regular to X6 Technical suite. Anyone here use X6 technical suite, and do you find the Cad features useful?

Recommendations?

Thanks.

Ken

Lastly if someone knows of any Legal upgrade deals better than Corels price it would be nice to know, particularly if they include media - I like having the disks around, so thereis no excuse for them not working during a re-install a year or 3 later.

Thanks,

Ken