• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast Stinger board

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I know this is a late post but Gilman Brothers makes a "Eagle Cell" substrate just like that. Perhaps it's a true smooth surface.

klmiller611

Being "smooth" -- is there a good side and a bad side?

Markus

I just recently starting using this, I print directly on it, it seems both sides are the same to me. I get it from Piedmont Plastics, and it is called "Bubble-X". Prints beautifully, much stronger than regular coro, the surface is sort of like a sand finish, but nice for color, does not seem to show the marks and fingerprints like regular coro does for me. I am using it for temporary stuff where I need some stability, replacing gator board at half the price of gator.

Ken Miller

Fares Bayazeed

The smooth claim is misleading. Yes, used it and liked it for strength. Most do not mind.
Two suggestions:
1. The obvious one is PVC.
2. If you are stuck with this substrate I have used Floor Graphic Dual mounting Adhesive Clear 3" core 38"x200' Part #FIC38200 (I also use it in white). Figure 39 cents / square foot added to the cost however.