• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Costing help for installation and removal

AC3E

We are pretty new to the business our company installs and removes "de-identify" decals and wraps. The more I read on here and the more business we do I seem to be stuck in a constant biding war with myself. What to charge, I have came up with some numbers for what I would like to see but I find myself second guessing my bid worried I won't be considered for the job. I also don't want to be a company that drives the prices down for everyone in order to compete. I'm looking for some numbers that will ensure that I am in the same ballpark with everyone else for installing and removing decals. We don't print or anything like that work as a subcontractor. I also don't want to be told by the printing company what I can get for the job. Looking for opions from third party people that are savy to the business and have nothing invested. Another words realistic numbers to work with. Any help is greatly appreciated.....