• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could someone tell me what is going on PLEASE.

tintwizz

I have a vp 540i and changed my black head verbatim of service manual. I did have a problem with one of the black ribbons where 3 of the connectors were slightly messed up but I straightened them out and it went in fine. I printed a pc for a job that was 50.5 x128 it printed perfect, I then went inside to eat dinner and came back out to print another pc exactly the same and when it started printing my m & y was not printing at all. So I did a test print and no m or y. Did some research and ended up checking my f1 fuse and it was blown. So I did not have another fuse of that kind so I made a fuse holder and put a 3 amp fuse in when I turned the power back on it said motor feed error 00cc 00044 or something like that but if I removed the fuse and turned it back on it and leave the f1 spot open with no fuse it would turn on and be fine just but would not print m & y. I'm thinking that it is my transistors for the m & y that are bad. INPUT PLEASE... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.