• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could use some design help...

SignManiac

Snapped this pic today down the road from the shop. Not sure if one of my competitors did it or if it might be home made?

Attachments

• hadyman.jpg
    hadyman.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 77

njsigns

Looks like a 12 pack was involved in the creation of this fine piece. I guess they didn't have spell check - or I'm just out of the loop as far as knowing what a hadyman is.

Gene

SlightlyChilled

Instead of you all busting his or her ballz why not make them a sign.At least they are trying to make a buck and not sucking on the government tit. It's the holidays you know the time for giving. :)

Sorry for being a kill joy

SignManiac

Instead of you all busting his or her ballz why not make them a sign.At least they are trying to make a buck and not sucking on the government tit. It's the holidays you know the time for giving. :)

Sorry for being a kill joy

Funny you should suggest that. About two months ago, my business partner asked me to design some biz cards, mags, and a few snipe signs to help out some handyman he met and thought the guy really deserved a helping hand.

Well guess how that turned out? At least my business partner learned a lesson about helping people he thought deserved it. And besides, I used up all my happy spirit a long time ago.

GoodPeopleFlags

:thumb:

I could probably find something positive to say about a pile of poo (Oh what a good doggy for pooping outside!) but it's still a pile of poo.

:toasting:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Yeah, not as bad as some of the stuff I've seen on vehicles (think that sign on the back of a white pickup ... in neon pink spray paint)

:thankyou:
...but seriously ... that dude can eat it ... if he doesn't want to spend the money on a piece of (alumicore, aluminum, mdo, whatever .. heck coroplast for that matter) and red vinyl, you don't want to help him ... especially when he probably bought a $1 can of spray "paint" from home despot and dug that backing out of a dumpster. ... tis the season for giving .. not giving to people who don't give a snot to know how to spell "HANDYMAN" ... I mean crap and a half ... he could have bought the $3 pack of paper stencils from home despot while he was at it and actually put some time into it. If you wrap a turd in gold paper, it's still a turd. .. the turd is his lack of attention to details ... and I don't want him working on something in my home if he can't be bothered with the little things ... at which point his sign is perfect as is.

SlightlyChilled

OOO snap I just glanced at the pic I didn't really read it. HAHA goes to show you that the brain can fix things that are spelled wrong.