• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

craft paper vs. Braper?

bayviewsignworks

Braper is from Fellers. Craft paper has no plastic "side". I find with Braper it starts to wrinkle almost as soon as you start laminating.

I know some people don't use it at all and I usually cut it before running anything long and try to keep the lam and vinyl the same width, otherwise it sticks on the machine as it feeds out the back.

I'm only asking the people that actually use Braper or craft paper what they perfer; and or find works better.

rjssigns

Stopped buying the name brand and get mine from a local supply house. Right around 40 bucks for 1200' of 30# and they deliver it.

bulldozer

for the braper, i use 60 inch so there is no error lining up with the lam. are you pulling down from the back before dropping your tension bar? i get no wrinkling, ever. i've never used craft paper.