• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creating Perf Cuts in Versaworks

SublimeGraphics

I know their was a thread posted some where on here that detailed how to create perf cut lines in versaworks but I can't seem to find it now. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Custom_Grafx

I know their was a thread posted some where on here that detailed how to create perf cut lines in versaworks but I can't seem to find it now. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Create a spot colour in Ai/Corel called PerfCutContour and use it as a stroke. Yes, that simple.

JoshLoring

Custom_Grafx said:
Create a spot colour in Ai/Corel called PerfCutContour and use it as a stroke. Yes, that simple.

*at 0 100 0 0
I think it's the same as CutContour
In fact- just duplicate that swatch and rename. That simple

J

john1

Sweet!

Anyone have pics of perfcut decals on their machines?

Custom_Grafx

An even sweeter way to implement this, is to weed surrounding vinyl while leaving your reg marks on your job, before perf cutting. This gives you ready to peel labels, all cut up, ready to go.

JoshLoring

Another way.. Is to design just outside of the regular cut, but inside the perf with a "peel here -->" and then a "visit our website, or for reorders call" and don't weed at all. Then just punch and roll..