• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique, please

the graphics co

This is one i am currently working on. It is in the rough stages, but, i think this is the direction i am going...opinions?

Attachments

• Gregory-Landscapes-Inc.jpg
    Gregory-Landscapes-Inc.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 87

ucmj22

I think it looks nice. Could be used as is, but here is one I worked up vertically with the "golden ratio"

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-24 at 1.00.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-24 at 1.00.44 PM.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 71

the graphics co

why the maple leaf? unless he makes syrup or is Canadian, is there a reason?
Lots of maple & oak trees in these parts and tons of leaves in my yard, i think i have nightmares about them and that projects into my designing.

I like your concept though, what is the font you used for gregory, i like that a lot?

Gonna come up with some more comps, next client meeting is Friday.

slappy

Lots of maple & oak trees in these parts and tons of leaves in my yard, i think i have nightmares about them and that projects into my designing.

I like your concept though, what is the font you used for gregory, i like that a lot?

yeah, i'm surprised my annoying neighbor isn't in my designs yet... lol

alexbrush is the font

omgsideburns

graphicsco i like your second set of 'em. middle one or left one.. not the right one.

middle one because the text with the lines works on its own or in the whole thing.

rjpjr

A singular upside down red maple leaf not attached to a tree reminds me of Fall... or to be more specific, when everything dies and turns brown. Probably not the first impression a Landscaping company would prefer to have.

A logo representing LIFE is probably a better way to go.