• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crop Mark Error Not Found

JarrodB07

Hi crew!
I'm looking for some help with my Roland XR-640.

Just recently my printer won't recognise the Crop Marks on my print in order for my RIP software to perform it's cut.
It will perform a Test Cut (print the black test square, then follow up with the test cut around the boundary of the square), but can't find my Crop Marks when I go to cut my job.

I've checked the sensor for any dirt or debris, but it all seems fine & clean.

Any advice will be greatly welcomed.

Thanks guys,
Jarrod.

Ameriprint LLC

Hi crew!
I'm looking for some help with my Roland XR-640.

Just recently my printer won't recognise the Crop Marks on my print in order for my RIP software to perform it's cut.
It will perform a Test Cut (print the black test square, then follow up with the test cut around the boundary of the square), but can't find my Crop Marks when I go to cut my job.

I've checked the sensor for any dirt or debris, but it all seems fine & clean.

Any advice will be greatly welcomed.

Thanks guys,
Jarrod.
I had the same problem. Try installing the cutter as a Jaquar 5. I was told after months of aggravation by Roland that the cutter was not made by them they only put their name on it