• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cross contamination

asd

hello everybody, I have this roland sp300v and lately I noticed cross contamination on my test prints, I replaced the dampers, caps and wipers, but nothing seems to help, my question is what will causes cross contamination just the other day I took the covers around the dampers and head and saw magenta going up into my yellow line not just the damper but going into the ink line, the images show the test print before file gets printed and test print after the file was printed and I am getting black into the cyan any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• DSC01859.jpg
    DSC01859.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC01858.JPG
    DSC01858.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC01857.JPG
    DSC01857.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 86

Triggerhappy

New cartridge

This happens somethimes, when ink in running low. Change the cartridge, 1-2 powerful cleaning and problem solved. Hope this helps!

jfiscus

Rap Master
The lines running from your capping station to the waste bottle might also be clogged. I have seen this happen and cause this problem.