• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cross contamination

fisheye48

have a sp-540,,,been printing all morning no problems...go run errands and get lunch now my yellow is red and greys are semi pink....anyone have any ideas?? local tech decided to work else where and closest person support is 400 miles away....got alot of work that needs to be done tonight and in the morning for this weekend...any help is greatly appriciated!!!!:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::banghead::banghead:

Jackflush

Gorgor
I hope this post is bumped Im having the same problem except my 50% grey is purple. Its either my pump is bad or the lines from caps are plugged which I determined to be the case on the red colored cap. I fixed that and Have now found what you have yellow completly gone from the test print replaced by magenta.
This is fun... I have new caps coming and lines. I searching the forums to find out how to check if the pump is bad. My ink drain container is strangly low on discarded ink.