• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Currently entering the realm of web-to print. Curious about what the the full stack of software products needed to correctly implement it looks like

ConstantinWP

Hey guys! New to the forum. I work for the leading commercial printing company in Chile, South America.
Currently working on getting some of our product offerings online through a Web-to-Print solution. South America is really behind in terms of technology and things you might see in the US-Europe.
Just wondering what the end-to-end of a W2P store really looks like in terms of software products needed.
I'm currently deciding on various W2P software providers such as Onprintshop, Cloudlab, ePS MDSF, DesignNBuy and some more. However, I tend to think some additional software products need to be implemented such as Workflow, MIS, etc.
Just curious about what you guys can tell me about your experience running stores in this area, some general software recommendations, etc.
Appreciate any feedback!