• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Cut 9"x3" / plastic phone inserts

Spencer McMurtry

Hello Follow sign makers,
I am needing to find someone who can make me 75 of these 3 1/4" x 8 9/16" inserts. The go over a keypad so the black holes would have to be cut out. I would like them to be printed on some short of water proof material a 20mil plastic would be ideal! Any ideas on where i can get a quote from this would be awesome! View the attached image. They can be printed ether color or black and white.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• phone inserts.jpg
    phone inserts.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF1619-th.jpg
    DSCF1619-th.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 54

Spencer McMurtry

the only number i could find was GA 1371778 -35 (see attached image) is this the right number? Please advise where the number would be written.

Thanks!

Attachments

• back of phone.jpg
    back of phone.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 43

J Hill Designs

Its an edge printable material..so print color, flood white last coat, cut, flip..I think its back printed textured poly or something...might be totally wrong

Letterbox Mike

Are these self adhesive? We've done some similar to this before, self-adhesive, we printed on a 6 mil vinyl and laminated with 3 mil polycarb lustre laminate, and then contour-cut. Being on thick vinyl with a rigid laminate they were pretty easy to install. Any thicker than that and they'll get pretty hard to plotter-cut. I may be wrong but I would think something like that would be too small/detailed to cut accurately on a flatbed rotary cutter or router...