• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Flags

DizzyMarkus

I have a customer that asked about flags. I am to believe it is a square flag to hang on a flagpole. I will have more details after speaking with them today -- anyone have any suggestions for haveing a custom flag printed?

Thanks a great deal,
Markus

Well, you could look into McArthur Towel. They do custom die sublimated polyester flags. They are not cheap, but neither is the quality. We did one for a local customer with the local high school team logo on it at, if I'm not mistaken, around $150.00+ retail. We figured the guy would turn around and walk right out the door after hearing the price. Instead he ordered it and he was very happy with the finished product. I believe it took around 3-4 weeks to receive but it was well worth the wait.

Billct2

There's a big difference in cost depending on whether they want a true double sided flag or will style for a printed one that shows a ghost on the "back" . I've used Northstar for true double sided flags

nate

I have a customer that asked about flags. I am to believe it is a square flag to hang on a flagpole. I will have more details after speaking with them today -- anyone have any suggestions for haveing a custom flag printed?

Thanks a great deal,
Markus

We'd be glad to take care of you. Speak with Shaila or Meg with Visible Marketing-- 801-483-9465, sales@vmutah.com, or on the web at www.vmutah.com

Thanks for looking

DizzyMarkus

Perfect thanks a ton folks for all the referrels --- Nate I will give Visible a ring this afternoon with the details and see what comes of it.

thank you guys,
Markus

bigben

Sorry for the :thread... But I'm looking for exactly the same thing but in Canada. In the Montreal area if possible.

Thanks.

Ben

DizzyMarkus

No I tired a few calls and spoke with a few folks -- never ended up having to order due to customers time restraints.

Sorry,
Markus

FLAGLOFT

Printing flags is all i do all day, custom and stock style flags. We print them on 200 denier nylon. We custom make flags all the way up to 20' x 30' if needed.

J Hill Designs

so does anyone have any OTHER sources for low quantity (2) custom 3'x5' flags (for flagpoles, not the 'windsail' type or whatever).

VMutah wont get back to me, tried another but 12 min quant..

anyone?

:thankyou:

stoliker

I have been keeping an eye on this thread. I also need 2 - 3' by 5' and one 3' by 5'. Gotta be someone somewhere who wants our money :)

J Hill Designs

I just got a recommendation for national flag co -- I will try emailing them when I get back from an install...

any feedback on that co?

DizzyMarkus

Pretty sure Visible Marketing was who we ended up calling an they had no issue doing small quanities :0)

Please let Us know what happens with National

Thank you,
Markus