• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Hanging Frame Making?

SolitaryT

Hello All,

I have a customer I'm making a hanging sign for, sand-blasted, painted, all that... and they're looking to get a custom hanging frame built. Does anyone here know anyone that makes these types of things out of iron or whatever's clever these days for a retro-brick & metal/gothic look... I would say the closer to me (Salida, Colorado) the better, but I'd work with anyone if the quality was good.

Thanks a bunch!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Corvus-Sign-Bracket.jpg
    Corvus-Sign-Bracket.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 93

J Hill Designs

Hello All,

I have a customer I'm making a hanging sign for, sand-blasted, painted, all that... and they're looking to get a custom hanging frame built. Does anyone here know anyone that makes these types of things out of iron or whatever's clever these days for a retro-brick & metal/gothic look... I would say the closer to me (Salida, Colorado) the better, but I'd work with anyone if the quality was good.

Thanks a bunch!

attachment.php
Personally I would look for a close-ish iron worker to you