• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut Master Error in Corel

Ditchmiester

Does anyone know what this error means? I had been cutting out of Corel for a long time with no problem. I'm running X6 and i've tried redownloading Cut Master to make sure I have the newest version 2.XX. I've also tried the Beta of Cut Master 3 but no luck with that either.

Attachments

• Corel Error.JPG
    Corel Error.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 333

signage

Try restarting Corel while pressing F8, this will reset Corel to it defaults.

Possibly the visual basic has gotten corrupted.

Jillbeans

Have you tried restarting your computer? I do that when I get the "file not found" error...or whatever it's called.
Love....jill

Ditchmiester

Signage - Thanks for that I will give that a shot.

Jill - Yeah I assumed that was going to be the fix but i've tried restarting it multiple times and still no luck.

Thanks for your help.

Ditchmiester

Just gavethe F8 key a try and still getting the same error. When I try cutting with Cut Master 3 it gives me a different error it says "Could Not Connect To CorelDraw" I think i'm going to try reinstalling Corel. If that doesn't help then I guess I will be calling Graphtec.

signage

Is the version of CorelDraw you used the same as in the past? Some versions of Corel do not support Visual basic!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Is the communication language on the Graphtec set correctly? (mine is set to auto, but I use Illustrator)

Ditchmiester

Not sure what the problem was but I ran the repair tool from the install menu of Corel and now it works fine. Thanks for all of your help guys.