• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut off on Roland vg2-54

JeffM

My cut is off on the feed when cutting using crop marks. Example over 6 feet it grows about a .25 inch off. When I run the test cut program it's on. Not sure what else to try. Anny thoughts?

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Have you played around with the calibration settings? you should be able to adjust to be closer, so that as it goes it will shift a little to compensate.

Last edited:

Lindsey

Not A New Member
Cuts over 4' long are troublesome for me on our sp540. I usually cut in smaller 2' or 3' batches to avoid problems.

weyandsign

SG-540 - I've never had cuts that far off even 10' long. The most it goes off is about 0.04". I don't use a takeup roller, and make sure heat is turned off for cutting.

Patentagosse

I have a VG2-540 and I print n' cut big rig graphics on a weekly base w/o any issue... they range between 10 to 14ft long... I put a 1/8" bleed around 'em but even with the long back & forths, it rarely moves more than 1/16 (most of the time it's dead on...). You have something wrong in your parameters somewhere.