• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutawl Blades

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to get blades for a Cutawl? I also need to know what blades with what materials, coroplast, foamboard, PVC. I could also use a instruction maunal for a K10. I just picked one up on ebay but I have never used one so any advice you can give would be greatly apprieciated.

Stuart

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to get blades for a Cutawl? I also need to know what blades with what materials, coroplast, foamboard, PVC. I could also use a instruction maunal for a K10. I just picked one up on ebay but I have never used one so any advice you can give would be greatly apprieciated.

Stuart

If "bob" doesn't see this ya might send him a PM. I sold him two Cutawls over the past couple of years and am sure he's tracked down suppliers by now.

Thanks Bob. Any idea where I can find a owners manual. I have never used a Cutawl and would like to make sure everyting is running and correctly lubed up before I start using it.

Finishline, I ordered a manual online in Dec. from foamboardsource.com. I don't know if they quit stocking cutawl accessories, but nothing is currently listed on their site. It was just a photocopy of the manual. PM me your email address and I'll scan it and send you the pdf if you want.