• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting job arranged outside of print area??

So I have been dont alot of printed + laminated + cut decals lately. And thanks to the help of those on this forum I have worked through my issues. But now I am getting this error on a job and I cant see how to get it to correct.

I am running a CJV-30 160 and using Rasterlink as well as the Fine Cut 8.

I created my file and then created a circle cut path around the logo and told Fine Cut to move that to the cut layer. Output to Rasterlink and then ripped and printed. After lamination I loaded the roll back onto the printer and went to the ripped file and told it to Cut Only. Thats when I get that error. Makes no sense to me, as the printer once switched to cut mode did another media detect and came up with the same size and I even have probably 2-3 inches on each side of the media as a buffer.

Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!

They are about 1 1/2 " off from the edge of the crop marks and the cutting area is about 2 inches in. It is literally just a logo with a circle to be cut out around it.