• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 3 + Win10 = dud?

303DC

Anyone having luck with Cutting Master 3 and Win 10? I've tried Illustrator CC 2015 and 2014 on Win10, and it just flat out fails to launch Cutting Master. The option is in Illustrator, but it won't launch regardless which of the two options I pick.

Luckily, I recently installed Win10 and have everything backed up so I can roll back to Win7 (which it worked on), but thought I'd check with others first.

Strange, I have CM3 running without an issue on a Win10 laptop with CS6 as well as a desktop with Win10 where CM3 is operating.

They (Graphtec) are due for an update for compatibility with Illustrator CC2015, but that has nothing to do with the OS that is running. I'd say to de-install the application, and then re-install fresh into Win10, into a new folder, and see if that helps.

Attachments

• CM3About.jpg
    CM3About.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 212