• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyber Monday...What did you buy online today?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
No standing in line, just a warm cozy shopping experience. Ahhh...the comfort.

So...what did you buy online today?

I "splurged" and got Suitcase Fusion 3 (font manager)...something I've had my eye on for the last year or so. Extensis didn't have any specials, but that's ok.

JB

Brandon708

nothing.

I couldn't find any really good deals.

I did have special access to the Best Buy Black Friday deals on last Monday. I bought my daughter a Sony Vaio laptop for Christmas.

Letterbox Mike

Lots of Eddie Bauer duds to replenish my dwindling supply of publicly acceptable clothing... Extra excited for my flannel lined cargo pants! Also picked up a new pair of Asics cross training shoes and a pair of Merrill trail running shoes, both roughly half off from Zappos.

And while not an online bargain, I got a smoking deal on an LG 23" monitor at Best Buy for one of our design stations.

trakers

Notable items:

(6) 24" LCD's to replace the current 22"ers
(4) Pair of Reebok shoes

and most likely a copy of GraphixCalc Pro here real soon.

Patrick46

Picked up a wiring harness at a great deal for my chopper offa e-Buy...(shhhhhhhh......don't tell my wife!!) :covereyes:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Shelsey my dear Arthur's new alphabet.

Jill...looks like majorly high cholesterol font. I browsed LHF this morning to see if they were offering any specials, looks like they're sticking to their guns...but they do have some good values on the font bundles.

rcook99

gnatt66
Premium Subscriber Join Date: Oct 2007

bought a car....but not online. sad to see the duramax go..but it's the right thing to do :(

What did you have for a Duramax and why did you sell it? I have an Avalanche and wish I had the Duramax for towing the summer 30ft camper. Sorry you had to get rid of it.

WildWestDesigns

What did you have for a Duramax and why did you sell it? I have an Avalanche and wish I had the Duramax for towing the summer 30ft camper. Sorry you had to get rid of it.

Uh oh, I'm going to have to stay out of this. 6.0 PSD owner here(508HP a the rear wheels(all 4 of them)), far from stock as you might imagine and a very good 6.0 despite the misperception that there is for that engine.

As to online buying, I really didn't see anything that struck my fancy. I am usually pretty good at finding something, but there wasn't really any deals out there for what I was looking for around the shop. I might have to be looking for the after christmas sales, maybe I'll do better then.